There’s no denying one of the best things about living here is the waterfront view. Some of the apartments in our four-story secure building face Elliot Bay and have gorgeous views of the water and the Olympic Mountains.
We have 60 studio apartments, ranging in size from 355 to 408 square feet, and our building has an elevator. Several of our apartments are designed for people with mobility needs. These apartments have roll-in showers and wider doorways, open floor plans that allow for easy access to the kitchen, electrical features with lower switches, interior courtyard views, and are located close to the elevator.
- Full kitchen
- Private bathroom with a tub or walk-in/roll-in shower, complete with grab bars and an emergency pull cord
- Emergency pull cord system in every apartment
- Built-in clothing storage located in the living area
- ADA compliant apartments available
- Open floor plan
- Shared laundry facilities
- Computer lab with Internet access and printing capabilities
- Mailbox delivery
Welcoming community spaces, including a large courtyard in the center of the building with lots of greenery and raised garden, an outdoor terrace and a community room.
We take pride in our deep relationships with local community resources to provide our residents with on-site services coordination. Our staff can also advocate for residents who need assistance.
One small pet is allowed with a pet deposit.