Providence Peter Claver House is a three-story, secure building with elevator access. We offer 79 private one-bedroom apartments. Each apartment is approximately 510 square feet with plenty of space to personalize and make it your own home.
Several of our apartments are designed for residents with mobility or hearing/vision accessibility needs. In our mobility apartments, we feature lower countertops and sinks, lower electrical outlets and environmental controls, and wheelchair accessible bathrooms with grab bars.
Apartments designed for people with hearing or vision accessibility needs include smoke alarms with a flash strobe light and a loud alarm horn.
- Full kitchen
- Stainless steel appliances
- Open living space
- Dining area
- Private bathroom with a tub or walk-in/roll-in shower, complete with grab bars and an emergency pull cord
- Built-in storage
- Upgraded flooring
- Ceiling fans
- ADA compliant apartments available
- Shared on-site laundry
- Computer station and Internet access
- Mailbox delivery
- Welcoming common spaces including raised garden beds and a community room
On-site support services include:
- On-site social services coordination and we can advocate for residents who need assistance
- Psychological support
One small pet is allowed with a pet deposit.