Providence Emilie House is a three-story, controlled access building with an elevator. Each private one-bedroom apartment is approximately 550 square feet and equipped with all the comforts of home.
Three of our apartments are designed for wheelchair use. These apartments have lower countertops, wider doors, wide turning radius in the kitchen and bathroom, lower door knobs and electrical switches, a taller toilet, and open space below the kitchen and bathroom sinks for easier access.
- Air conditioning
- Full kitchen
- Full pantry
- Private bathroom with a tub, complete with grab bars and an emergency pull cord
- ADA compliant apartments available
- Open living space
- On-site laundry
- Computer station with Internet access
- Mailbox delivery
- Welcoming community spaces including raised garden beds, a shared patio, community room with a large-screen TV and a library
On-site support services include:
- On-site social services coordination 12 hours each week
One small pet is allowed with a pet deposit.