Every apartment in our four-story building is wheelchair accessible and comes with all the comforts of home. We have 34 one-bedroom and 6 two-bedroom apartments and our secure building has an elevator.
Some of our one- and two-bedroom apartments are designed with roll in showers for applicants/residents who require that feature. All units have grab bars in the bathroom.
All units and common areas have strobes and horns for fire alarm, and applicants/tenants with hearing impairment can request strobe-light doorbells.
- Full kitchen
- Private bathroom with a tub or walk-in/roll-in shower, complete with grab bars and an emergency pull cord
- Closets in the entry way, living room, bedroom and bathroom
- ADA compliant apartments available
- Open living space
- Shared laundry facilities
- Welcoming community spaces, including raised garden beds, a television lounge, an outdoor patio and a community room
On-site support services include:
- Social services coordination
- 24 hour staffing for emergencies
One small pet is allowed with a pet deposit.
Our well-maintained landscaping and a community garden provide respite from the urban surroundings, and a patio offers residents the opportunity enjoy the outdoors with the benefit of a lush, green hedge providing privacy from the street.